Our local, family-like atmosphere has kept most employees with the company for over a decade. With us, you receive work-life balance, and opportunities for learning and growth.
The Project Assistant provides overall management and direction for Flex*Point, Fiber and facility projects that require the implementation of a sale, special project, local area networks and wide area networks upgrades
- A four-year college degree preferred. Excellent Opportunity for new graduates
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Hands on experience using Microsoft office.
- Customer service skills
- Telecom voice and data background is a plus
- Process product orders from new and existing customers
- Coordinate install related dates with customer contacts
- Coordinate the install process between GTB internal departments
- Coordinate service orders for products from multiple vendors
- Issue requests for billing activation and changes
- Confirm and validate customer training
- Close projects verifying customer satisfaction
- Comprehensive training
- Competitive salary with benefits
In business for over 25 years, GTB is a full-service unified communications provider. Located in the state of Maryland, we provide the following comprehensive set of services: business phone solutions, high speed internet, and cyber security services. Learn more about GTB by visiting our About Us page.
If you would like to join the GTB family, please send your resume and cover letter (with salary requirements) to email@example.com.