GTB offers a Fax to Email service to make your life just a little easier.
GTB is upgrading our Fax to Email service!
With faXccess, employees can do all of the things they could do before, including sending and receiving faxes by email wherever they are without the need for a fax machine or phone line. Each employee gets their own private fax number that can be used to receive faxes by email as PDF files, and send faxes directly from their computers. The Fax to Email service is "always on", eliminating the frustration associated with missing important faxes when employees are away, when the fax machine runs out of paper or the fax line is busy. The technology works for you 24/7 even when you’re out of the office.
In addition to this, GTB offers two levels of service - Basic and Premium. The Basic Package includes all of the functionality listed above, but now employees will also be able to:
- Have compatibility with Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Convert the PDF fax into searchable text, which is perfect for your office if you’re trying to go paperless.
- Route faxes to certain people based on predefined “keywords” located in the fax message, such as Billing and HR departments. You can also use this feature to block spam.
- Customize your fax cover sheets.
- Create more privacy with a “Passthrough Operation Mode” that will not store faxes on the GTB server.
- Access a desktop app if you’re not currently using an email client like Outlook or Thunderbird.
- Get 45 days of cloud storage.
Need things like HIPAA compliance and more cloud storage? Check out our chart below, which outlines all of the extra features you can get with the Premium Package.
New Service Options: Which is best for you?